Selling a horse is an emotional time for you. If you have a quality horse or dressage pony and finding the right match is important to you, let us handle the hard part by preparing your horse, presenting your horse at it’s best, and matching your horse or pony with the perfect new owner.
4 Reasons to Sell your dressage horse through Impulsion Unlimited in Virginia
- Impulsion Unlimited has over 45 years combined experience selling domestic and imported dressage horses.
- We are well known by many of the top professionals in the United States and Canada.
- When a professional has a client, they call us.
- Sue has ridden & trained 100s of horses in the US, Canada and Europe.
- She is a proven FEI dressage trainer who earned USDF Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals.
- We rank at the top in all the search engines and our web presence brings thousands of visitors monthly. We have a large national client base of reference-able clients who refer to us.
We maintain one of the largest private databases of professionals and actively searching dressage horse buyers in the US.
We use Blogs, RSS feeds, social media like Facebook and Twitter to Expand our Reach
Higher Selling Prices
- Our Reputation is Honesty and Integrity
- A trained up horse, fit and ready to go is worth more and rides better when shown by a FEI rider.
- Professional Quality Dressage Videos and photos eliminate guesswork.
- All weather riding facilities
- Ability to show several prospective horses
- Our professional approach and conduct in selling is a breath of fresh air.
Efficiency & Effectiveness = Lower Risk for you.
- Lower overall marketing costs.
- Our average conversion rate of customer test rides to a sale is 2.5 to 1.
- You can expect to see your horse sold on average 50% faster using us than trying to sell on your own or using a trainer who has many irons in the fire.
- Most trainers, when asked, will tell you they would rather not take on buying and selling.
- We know HOW to properly represent and sell horses
Jeff’s 25 years of experience with horses and as a sales effectiveness consultant led to a matching process that saves time, money and virtually ensures a perfect match.